Introducing a new color for GRAVITYMASTER, the active timepiece that features TRIPLE G RESIST construction to resist the forces of impact, vibration, and G forces, plus Smart Access capabilities for simplified operation. This model is one of the first GRAVITYMASTER models to include a digital compass, thanks to the development of a direction sensor that is an amazing 95% smaller than its predecessors. The hand that indicates direction is made of carbon fiber, a first for a G-SHOCK watch.
MULTIBAND 6 allows pick up of six different time calibration signals around the globe. Of course, the time setting can be adjusted manually in areas where a signal is not receivable for some reason.
Other features include a Tough Solar power system, sapphire glass with anti-glare coating, and large buttons with anti-slip surfaces for easier operation. All of this plus a face layout designed for easy reading makes this model the perfect choice for aviators and anyone else who needs instant access to information while on the go.
TRIPLE G RESIST
Designed to withstand the shock of three forces: Gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal gravitational force, and vibration. Unmatched toughness only from G-SHOCK
An electronic crown switch and the use of multiple motors combine to enable conflict-free simultaneous operation of multiple functions, and smooth switching between functions.
A CASIO-original thin analog movement made possible by hybrid mounting protects against damage and enables auto home position correction that helps keep you on time all the time.
Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
WAVE CEPTOR (RADIO CONTROLLED)
Receives time calibration signals and corrects the time automatically.
MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).
- Triple G Resist
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Resin Band
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- The auto hand home position correction
- Digital compass 20 seconds continuous measurement Hand indication of north Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function
- World time 29 time zones (29 cities coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/20-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 1:59’59.95” Measuring modes: Elapsed time, fly back
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds), second), 2 dials (24-hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- battery operating time: 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 48.4 × 53.8 × 17.3 mm
- Total weight: 122 g