The best of metal and resin. Unmatched toughness. Essential functions. Advanced technology. Introducing the latest additions to the MT-G lineup.
This new model is built using MT-G’s original Core Guard Construction and TRIPLE G RESIST, and feature a powerful GPS hybrid radio-controlled solar-powered system. A CASIO-original hybrid time setting system combined with a hybrid resin-and-metal hybrid design creates some truly innovative timepieces.
This watch features Dual Dial World Time, which simultaneously shows the current time in two different time zones at a glance.
The dial at 6 o’clock has a new “dual coil motor” that enables high-speed hand movement for smooth switching between home time and local time with the press of a button. Dynamic variable speed movement of the dial hands adds a unique touch to this model.CASIO’s original Core Guard Structure protects vital components of the watch from the forces of impact. Newly developed fine resin material acts as a kind of leaf spring to protect the watch’s module from impact forces applied to the front of the watch.
That framework is combined with a forged back and bezel for a solid feel with plenty of shock resistance that also looks great.
Other features include a combination of stainless steel and fine resin for great durability, great fit, and light weight, a layer composite band, a high-brightness LED light, and large forged buttons for easier operation. All this plus high-visibility Sapphire Crystal with non-glare coating, radiant Sallaz polishing, and other attention to fine details provides this watch with plenty of elegance as well.
This new MT-G model is the perfect blend of toughness, elegance, and advanced technology.
TRIPLE G RESIST
Designed to withstand the shock of three forces:gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal gravitational force, andvibration. Unmatched toughness only from G-SHOCK.
- Triple G Resist
- Sapphire Crystal
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Solid Band
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Time calibration signal reception: Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- The auto hand home position correction
- Airplane mode
- World time 40 time zones (27 cities coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59’59 Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second) 3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- battery operating time: 7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 58.8 × 54.7 × 16.9 mm
- Total weight: 198 g