Introducing new outdoor watches with Twin Sensor capabilities that measure temperature and altitude/air pressure.
A large LCD shows at-a-glance readouts of the data produced in each mode. A high-performance pressure sensor provides altitude readings up to 10,000 meters and automatic air pressure readings every two hours. Measurement results are displayed graphically, which can be used to predict upcoming weather with reasonable accuracy.
Large function buttons allow to one-push operation of display illumination and altitude measurement. 100-meter water resistance and low-temperature resistance up to -10 °C/14 °F allow these models to be worn in the rain, around water, and just about everywhere else. Functions include World Time, stopwatch, 5 alarms and much more. An aluminum bezel and five screws provide a handsome look of quality.
These models come with a choice of three bands: plastic, cloth, or metal.
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- LED light Afterglow
- Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft.) without reference altitude Measuring unit: 5 m (20 ft.) Others: Reference altitude setting *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Barometer Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) Atmospheric pressure differential pointer *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F) Display unit: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F) *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- World time 31 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99” Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-hour increments and 1-minute increments)
- Daily alarms 5 independent daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 49.2 × 50 × 14.1 mm
- Total weight: 101 g